Here is today's Daily Top Five list, ranked by Unique Audience and include four metrics for each of the top episodes.
Tweets - Tweets ascribed to a linear TV episode.
Unique Authors – Unique Twitter accounts that have sent at least one Tweet ascribed to a specific TV episode.
Impressions - The number of times any Tweets ascribed to a TV episode were seen.
Unique Audience – The total number of distinct Twitter accounts accruing at least one impression of one or more different Tweets ascribed to a TV episode.
1) ABC Dancing with the Stars 2,148.4 7,283.3 43.5 91.1
2) NBC The Voice 1,837.5 5,160.5 63.7 136.8
3) USA WWE Monday Night RAW 1,493.8 7,047.3 40.8 132.3
4) VH1 Love & Hip Hop 838.4 4,338.6 35.4 79.9
5) CBS How I Met Your Mother 614.4 1,271.1 10.9 16.7
SOURCE: Nielsen SocialGuide